SikhSpeak e-Magazine - SikhSpeak.Com
The FREE Sikhi Magazine for All - SCROLL DOWN FOR LOT'S MORE
Saturday, July 15, 2006
Lion Of Punjab Play

Just got back from an interesting play - Maharaja Ranjit Singh "Lion of Punjab." I really know zero about life after Guru Gobind Singh Ji so it was a great chance to learn something! To be honest I'm not a theatre goer and have only ever seen one thing (Bombay Dreams - which I hated!), so I really didn't know what to expect. The audience was very mixed and the theatre was full! :)

The play lasted about 1h30 (ish) and the time flew by, there were things I learnt that I didn't know, so for me that was money well spent :)

I may do a little review on it for the next newsletter, if I don't I will post another post! I would recommend all to see it if you can (see the flyers below). It's rare that these kind of things happen about our history and heritage so I would say support those involved!


by SikhSpeak @ 10:42 pm comments: 0

Comments:

« Main page :: Post a Comment »