SikhSpeak e-Magazine - SikhSpeak.Com
The FREE Sikhi Magazine for All - SCROLL DOWN FOR LOT'S MORE
Sunday, August 13, 2006
Grace...Sahib Singh



Normally, I post something related to Sikhi, but today I'd thought I'd post a cute picture of my new(ish) cousin Sahib Singh (there was a lot of debate around his name). Sahib is my Mamma's 1st son, and probably one of the happiest kids I have ever met! Hardly ever crys! Anyways heres one of his mischievious smiles whilst he's in his lil speedo car. Really cute kid...can't wait till we put a lil pug on him (we already have....lol.....but want to put a better one for a pic).

Also, in other news, thanks for the handful of bloggers that have kindly "button linked" to us, we know who you are and appreciate the support. P.S. You may notice a slight change in blog design soon...you may or may not.... Gurfateh!

by SikhSpeak @ 11:32 am comments: 1

Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Aug 15, 06:37:00 pm 2006:
yep he never cries lol

tc
rhush

 

« Main page :: Post a Comment »