SikhSpeak e-Magazine - SikhSpeak.Com
The FREE Sikhi Magazine for All - SCROLL DOWN FOR LOT'S MORE
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Mixing It Up

Gurfateh to one and all! Hope you enjoyed those vids, theres 1 more coming tomorrow (a real cool one so make sure you come back!). I like to mix up what I put on the blog, hopefully, there's something for everyone.

I am in the process of writing up my visit to Hemkunt Sahib in 2003 where to put it mildly there were "some events." It really was a real experience of a lifetime (not jus like everyone says - SO MUCH HAPPENED) - the closest for me ever! I was trying to find my pictures, but I don't know where I put them...why such a random (old) post...I read something on Lakhvir Singh's blog which reminded me of that week (check out his cool blog...in the links).

OK, remember SikhSpeak.Com - FOR REGISTERING FOR THE MAGAZINE, MUCH MORE LATER... More kids stuff is on the way too, in the process of "freshening it up" everyday! (".) So, please leave some comments....

by SikhSpeak @ 8:34 pm comments: 0

Comments:

« Main page :: Post a Comment »