SikhSpeak e-Magazine - SikhSpeak.Com
The FREE Sikhi Magazine for All - SCROLL DOWN FOR LOT'S MORE
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Nice E-Mails [RajKaregaKhalsa.Net]

Gurfateh, firstly good luck to all today!

I thought I would share a nice e-mail I got today, was a bit bizarre and nice, but made me smile, it's when you get a mail like this everything seems worthwhile (was having a hard day, God works in wonderful ways):

WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh,
Something about SikhSpeak seems very familiar do i know the sewadars or something to do with you somehow? i visited the site and it felt like i'd come home! wow....
I'm going to stare at your website for a while now... :-)
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

It made me laugh and smile thanks to the sender - (I'm sure he won't mind) RajKaregaKhalsa.Net [A Fantastic Site]

by SikhSpeak @ 12:43 am comments: 0

Comments:

« Main page :: Post a Comment »