SikhSpeak e-Magazine - SikhSpeak.Com
The FREE Sikhi Magazine for All - SCROLL DOWN FOR LOT'S MORE
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Sacrifice



I often scour google video and youtube for nice/inspirational Sikhi videos. Doing a magazine (or trying) means that we are using media as best we can. So, I often like seeing what other original things people do. I especially like video; I notice although many Sikhs are employed in the field of I.T. and Computing, it is very rare that they utilise their gift to do something productive or educational. However, I do know of a few cases; sahibzadey.com, amarkhalsa.com, riseofkhalsa.com are all excellent films (2 are animated, GREAT FOR KIDS). If you haven't already you need to purchase these (they are pretty cheap). There are also a couple of great video sites (located in links). Tomorrow, I will put up the small features we did for these movies a while back...Gurfateh!

by SikhSpeak @ 9:51 am comments: 0

Comments:

« Main page :: Post a Comment »