SikhSpeak e-Magazine - SikhSpeak.Com
The FREE Sikhi Magazine for All - SCROLL DOWN FOR LOT'S MORE
Sunday, August 06, 2006
Some Exciting News...SikhSpeak.Com ONLINE

Yup diddly doo da! It should be online very soon (waiting on the hosting, so can't give a day, it's ready though). Please visit, I can't stress how much pain, time, effort and disagreements have been made (yes people, 2hours arguing about a colour, I don't want to go into this one) really, really excited, it's kinda nice when something starts to come together. When I, and my friends, decided to undergo this project, we definetly underestimated it bigtime! But hey, you gotta be a fighter...carry on.... so here is, www.SikhSpeak.Com also we will add the remaining pages day-by-day (should be done and dusted within a week or so)

P.S. I can't believe no one replied to the DVD post below (someone, somewhere must have a VHS/VCD/DVD of it - I really need it!)

by SikhSpeak @ 10:24 pm comments: 0

Comments:

« Main page :: Post a Comment »