SikhSpeak e-Magazine - SikhSpeak.Com
The FREE Sikhi Magazine for All - SCROLL DOWN FOR LOT'S MORE
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Unusual Request..USA Peeps

This is a bit of an unusual request/post. I am after a film released ONLY IN USA on DVD called Dukh Bhajan (Bhanjan) Tera Naam (1974). It is the story of Dukh Bhanjan beri (tree) in Harmandir Sahib.

I need this (for my gran) it was released by SOVEN/SAMRAT Entertainment [and I have ordered from about 5 different online stores] no one has it in stock. I WAS HOPING SOMEONE COULD SOURCE IT FOR ME FROM PERHAPS A LOCAL U.S. STORE? Please let me know, many thanks!

HELP ANYONE PLEASE!!!!!

by SikhSpeak @ 1:01 pm comments: 2

Comments:

ive got it on vhs. ive only found one in stock today. u can come pick it up from rectory road :) rip onto dvd shud keep wadimama happy :P

 
Thanks Navz lol :) Wuddi Mamma aka Big Gran!

 

« Main page :: Post a Comment »